One of the fastest growing RPO companies in the world, and the #1 Recruiting Company in the Triangle for the past 8 years running (as featured by the Triangle Business Journal) is searching for a dynamic sales professional to drive and lead new RPO business development in Europe. The Business Development Manager is a senior level “hunter” role which requires a consultative sales approach. Our teams are collaborative and we enjoy a very dynamic culture, as recognized (again by the Triangle Business Journal) as a “Best Place To Work” the past five years. Personify’s RPO division has been recognized by HRO Today, Nelson Hall, and HR Tech as a top global provider of RPO services.
- Act as the main point of contact between sales prospects and Personify
- Raise awareness around Personify’s strong industry presence
- Partner with Sales Development team to develop prospective leads
- Lead and perform outbound prospecting to targeted companies.
- Execute prospecting strategy to develop key relationships with senior executives
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to understand business needs, goals, and overall strategic direction, to align RPO solutions.
- Manage long complex sales processes from initial outreach to close of sale (including contract negotiation).
- Provide support and industry expertise to the request for proposal/information (RFP/RFI) process.
- Lead presentations on RPO solutions
- Attend and Promote Personify’s Global RPO solution at conferences, tradeshows, and networking events on behalf of the Personify commercial RPO team.
- Travel to client sites as needed to generate new business (up to 25%)
- Deep understanding of the Life Sciences industry, processes, and organizations.
- Strong understanding of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition processes.
- Successful track record selling to “C” suite and understanding how to operate and navigate complex accounts.
- Success with closing large enterprise deals.
- 5+ years of consultative solution sales experience
- CRM and/or Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Experience in RPO and talent acquisition is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources, communication or other related field required.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.