Personify, a nationally recognized and acclaimed talent acquisition firm, is expanding our Recruitment Marketing team with the addition of a Digital Media Manager. Located in vibrant downtown Raleigh, NC, Personify has experienced rapid growth and has been recognized by peer groups and industry organizations such as Inc. 5000, Inc. Best Workplaces, Triangle Business Journal and HRO Today.
We are incredibly proud of our achievements, but we remain humbly rooted in our Core Values, which shape every aspect of our culture from how we work with each other and our clients, to how we overcome obstacles and celebrate success. #whyiPFY #howiPFY #whereiPFY
The Recruitment Marketing team at Personify is lean, fast-paced and dedicated to building awareness and interest in our client’s job openings, Employer Value Proposition, and online presence. For both our clients and our recruiters, we strive to utilize marketing strategies that will attract quality candidates across digital and social platforms. If you are Digital Media Manager that can help us generate candidate interest, develop sourcing and marketing strategies, and drive inbound traffic and applications, then we want to meet you!
Digital Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Design and implement digital marketing efforts including, email, social, search, and display advertising campaigns including pay per click, programmatic, and CPM campaigns.
- Plan and manage social media campaigns across social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap Chat, Tik Tok, Pinterest, etc.
- Prepare accurate reports on campaign performance and recommend optimization strategies to continuously improve results.
- Evaluate metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Work with both internal and externals teams to brainstorm innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a digital media.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, digital media best practices, google and website analytics.
- Deep knowledge and experience planning, executing, and optimizing email, text, native ad, search, display, and SEO campaigns.
- Influencer campaign development, implementation, and management.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and media.
- Experience working with job boards and professional sites (e.g. Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) for both organic and promoted job postings.
- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition or HR experience