Are you interested in working with an elite staff of RNs at a Level I Trauma Center, Magnet recognized hospital where you will play a vital role with specialized units?
If you are a nurse that prides yourself on your ability to support a Float Pool unit, then our client is the place that will nurture that ability, and provide career growth opportunity and job security while allowing you grow your skill sets across multiple departments.
Located in the fast-growing cultural hub of eastern North Carolina, our client is the heart of their medical system. This hospital has 974 licensed beds and is proud to offer extensive inpatient and outpatient services which cares for more than 1.4 million people across 29 counties.
Reasons Float Pool RNs love working for our client:
- Ability to further your experience in specialized units; Cross train and gain invaluable career experience as a Float Pool RN (Are you a Med/Surg RN looking to gain EU and/or ICU experience? Float Pool is for you!)
- Work autonomously while being supported by your main Float Pool team
- General and ICU (Neuro/Cardio/Trauma ICU) Pools available
- Incredibly flexible self-scheduling with 6-week blocks; Set your own hours/days availability based on your work life balance needs
- Opportunity to travel to other facilities if desired (Driving distance travel)
- Professional staff development opportunities that promote expert clinical and leadership pathways (Shared Governance Committee, Nurse Leadership Program, Centralized Mentorship Program)
- Sign-On bonus and relocation assistance available inside and outside North Carolina
- $5 pay differential for all Float Pool RNs
- Work alongside nurses who Care Like Crazy
- BLS and ACLS certification
- ADN with requirement to obtain BSN within 5 years
- Current RN licensure in the state of North Carolina or temporary North Carolina licensure or meet requirements to hold RN licensure in a compact state.
- 6 months to 1 year of in-patient experience